Interior Design & Our Senses - Fall Session ( in session, still room to join !)
A personal reclamation of sorts begins to happen when we observe and gain deeper awareness of our well being and our environment.
Somethings we can only see once we’ve stepped back at a distance - to what is true.
we are so over-stimulated in this North American culture.
There is a call to get back to simple.
There’s been a movement in the design world which has created a world of options with implied texture. Artificial stone, synthetic materials - all to emulate the real thing, for visual impressions only.
Surface without depth.
If you feel the drain on your system being in environments cut off from nature - your work space, the city, ... its a loss of connection to our sustainable life force in our environments.
Let's connect in community,
6 Classes 90 minutes each month - beginning in September 2022, classes will be on Fridays 1:00 - 2:30 pst, ... recordings will be sent out if you miss a class !
Sept 16th, Oct, 14th, Nov 18th, Dec 9th, Jan, 20th, Feb 24th
I venture deeply into Interior Design and our senses, the Nervous System and how they are all inter- connected.
We learn about;
- Sensory archetypes - you”ll learn to identify your personal sensory archetype and those of people around you. For more understanding and relationship harmony
- Discuss Nature as a Civil Right - learn how Mother Nature is our master regulator for our Nervous system
- The core principles in interior design and how our senses relate, healthy vs. harming ways
- Gain a deeper awareness of your senses and learn ways to balance and nourish your senses to feel more joy in day to day living
- Create a sensory home and understand elements and materials in our homes on a deeper more energetic level
- Frequency of materials and colors, how this can elevate any space as well as our state of being
As a teacher, I draw from a 20 year background in interior design, intuitive abilities I've used in this field in relation to space, sensing the essence of an individual and the environment we are creating.
I also am the mother of two children, one with sensory processing and Down syndrome, as well general high sensitivity all around !
Our family has been on a deep healing journey in sensory therapy, discovering the world of the nervous system through somatic healing. The journey has been transformative in creating beauty and joy in our lives.