SENSE SP ACE
All of us are yearning for healing from the external stimuli of our modern day culture and environment, and we can do this through creating life affirming energetics in our home that resonate on a deep intuitive level within our body, and simply feel good, to us specifically and attune to our nervous system.
We walk into a space, attune to the elements in the environement and we land “home”. This is a different kind of landing home, it's deep within, connecting to the innate wisdom we've lost touch with in modern day life and slowly re-awakening to the inner knowing. Awakening our inner intelligence.
What the course is not | a course about creating neutral, minimalist environments so we can feel zen. It's about learning how to sense into the elements, color, texture of your environment to hold, support, heal and revitalize your nervous system.
For some it may be alot of color, a maximalist approach to feed and stimulate their nervous system. For others, who have a nervous system which is over - stimulated, immersing into a subdue color palette and minimalist approach offers space for the senses to rest.
This mini course, is the intersection between design and our nervous system+ how we can live optimally and unfold into healing over time.
- How our sensory system + nervous system process elements which inherently feel good + healing + safe in our environment
- Hone your ability to sense vs. think through design
- Gain a deeper awareness + learn ways to balance and nourish your nervous system within any sp ace, .....to feel more joy in day to day living.
- Build awareness into the aspects which create a sensory home + understand elements and materials in our on a deeper more energetic level.
- Frequency of materials and colors, high frequency vs. low
- Sensory archetypes - you”ll learn to identify your personal sensory archetype + those of people around you. Awareness + Language = Transformation
4 Classes once a month for 60 minutes
JOIN THE WAITLIST FOR SPRING ( by purchasing the $33 reservation fee for class you join the wait list for our upcoming spring session the reservation fee is credited to the design course fee )when we begin.
“I enjoyed every session with Jennifer; her innate knowledge of design always exceeds expectations!”
“I learned to sense & feel, rather than ‘think‘ about what I like in my surroundings“
”This course was amazing!, I loved every part and couldn’t wait for the next sessions”